Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Silver Wing Location In Shiny Gold

MY CHRISTMAS CAROL.

Christmas lights on the facade of the English court caressed the square serves as a meeting point for thousands and thousands of locals. I stood motionless leaning on the source. Had not been with anyone, was looking forward to an idea about what to give someone. People walked very quickly from side to side. There people walking in all directions. That square was a giant ant. Bags of toys and innocent eyes hidden under bangs very very young, waiting to be closed completely at night, to be visited by their Majesties the Kings Men.

The cold was increasingly dry, the wind finally went to sleep. When he finally landed on my head the perfect gift, an old woman appeared to be eager to support the other side of the source. Fresh from the hair salon, a couple of liters of colony lady, deep eyes flooded with nostalgia. Her nervous gestures tell me that someone important is about to reach that place. I did not see come. Suddenly appeared in the crowd. Under an elegant gray hat, full of life greeted the eyes of a handsome boy hidden in a body of eighty. There was no "hello" or a "how long", only an eternal embrace saying everything without saying a word. My eyes was hanging in that elderly couple involved in the most magical mysteries.
Their bodies were separated, she gently caressed his face with the handsome knight. The touch of this rigid skin reminded him of the terrible dictatorship. That traumatic separation. Youth that love of two families of different sides shattered. The tears he cried coward. The it was grateful that finally there. The accent of the woman was slightly Argentina. His family emigrated to Buenos Aires when the English dictatorship became more and more rigid, he rebelled against his father, and tried to follow his way here. The two were married, were parents, grandparents, and then widowed.
The fate took shuffling his cards, and a common neighbor of those years, has relocated in the same way.

That square was running out of people. Eventually the light of Christmas decorations, lighted only the two lovebirds and my silhouette. I dried my tears, and I outlined a smile. I do not know The time I spent in that font. The English court closed and I ran out to buy the gift. But in the end I witnessed one of those Christmas stories that occasionally gives us life. I decided to go home with happiness in tow. The two lovers are walking slowly down the street lost, I watched as they were becoming more and more young people. I kept thinking that would occur if the late fifties, had said no to his father, not the political side .. On what would have happened if her heart had led to freedom ..





0 comments:

Post a Comment