Monday, January 17, 2011

How To Make Cake Spin

ANNIVERSARY IN MY WINDOW. I

The December 27, 2009 I opened "My life in your window." My intention was to vent, back into the routine of writing. I decided not to fall into anonymity, and show as I am, I do not hide anything, I have nothing to hide, I am well. Those who know me and you fly up here every time I drop the heart on the keyboard, you know.

What I found under my photo in Fuerteventura watching the clouds, is much more. I never imagined that one day this blog followers would have 128 officers. I never imagined that appear each time I post here 300 visits per ticket. I have received private e-mails from people telling me to never leave it, and loves the way I tell. Do not really know how you are on the other side ... many enter here daily. Those who take pleasure in reading what happens to me, known only to tell what happened to me. Those who know me personally and I meteis here to see how things go me hidden behind silence. Those who comentaís, which are accustomed to be always the same, and that you are to that "I see their faces." For those who read and do not say anything. Those who have come once and never again have not because you think of this shit. The ones I have been following your blogs (you are a lot). For those of you who have faced terrible diseases and have passed, and now I have told you smile. Especially the lady who sent me the email in the summer. Do not tell me your name, you were hiding behind an email, and you said that your illness was less disease since you visited my window. It was a pleasure telling cheering on my wedding and my very long honeymoon. I hope you keep the other side. To everyone who left me. Really, thank you for continuing to asomándoos my window. To you, dear blog, many congratulations "old." I hope someone do it for you, all you are doing for me ..... and forgive the delay.


0 comments:

Post a Comment