Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is Althea The Same As Diane 35

vs 2011.

This is the tenth day of this year. I do not know that I've actually just been introduced and we are a slap.
things first:

The internist after consulting my analysis, CT and X-rays, finally had something to say about this pain in the side that is about to meet three months. "There is nothing" ... That was it. I stared into the eyes and stoically endured my question.
"If nothing pussy ....¿ Because I got a pain here three months?
The doctor put her face that makes a child when asked about the multiplication table and not know it.
"I'm not saying that there is nothing. I say that your organs are okay. Is not seen nothing unusual, and your analytical is perfect. Sometimes the body hurts, and do not know why. May disappear only.
-O can I retire with this tenant, drumming on the pain under my ribs all his life.
It is true that there are days when I feel pain truces. Patience.

Two days into the year began to bother me again gums. The dentist and I will meet again. And take, the wise men entered the house, we left a WII, a "project of Aquarius" which I will discuss in a future post, and next to the bed I left a huge black package with a sign around that said: "This precious flu shot is for Michael" ... And since that day I Lay Dying slowly on a couch. Spent five days watching TV, covered with two blankets, giving me slaps with a cough and runny nose, and enjoying the new series "Prison Break." As Michael Scofield tries to escape from Fox River, I'm still looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. I have told you once I am really dangerous with nothing to do with problems you think, and loneliness lying on my couch.

Paracetamol, flumil, Vicks VapoRub and above all, the affection of the people around me. Maku sky you've earned the affection. No I know I would I be without you.

raise my head and the slope of January let me see the battalion to come. Dolores, doctors, dentists, a million of papers on my work table ... I am weak, but I have to put up. I'll get you
2011.


0 comments:

Post a Comment