Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rogue Status Bandana Black

Álvareztostado Aldo project.

What is the personal project? Why another blog? @ Superzoolo Why is so fussy? What Mexican film? Who the hell is Juliette?

In short, the * drumroll * personal project is * drum roll * COMPLETION of * drumroll * Middle Years Programme * drumroll * International Baccalaureate. Equivalent to the thesis project is a free theme that aims to demonstrate skills, research, analyze, collect information, and a huge blablabla to infinity and beyond.

Another blog because, knowing me, is the only way I will not abandon my project and give you continuity as well as the fund is ñoñísticamente beautiful and I need a blog to use it. And do not scream.
@ superzoolo is fussy because her mother threw a book as a kid.

All of Mexican cinema, I love him dearly and I hate to rage. Thus, "to rage" as saying that of RBD.
Dona Do not use Juliette because I have never seen this film because I'm too lazy for sure is for ladies. And a geek has its dignity, ps why.

Basta, said they see what is my project.

My beautiful project consists of an essay on the Mexican cinema of the last decade and how the film builds an identity as Mexicans, both of which supposedly reflects contemporary Mexican society, hence the title "Mirrors and Windows" (plundered from a section of the Festival of Guadalajara).

The test is based on a survey of fans, experts and practitioners of Mexican cinema (there are some surprises, stay tuned, my friends) on the best Mexican films of the decade and the current Mexican cinema as a constructor of identity. The results of the survey will do the test, focusing on films that are better. The test will cover the transformation of Mexico in the last decade and how these have been reflected, both aesthetically and in choice of topics by the New Wave of Mexican filmmakers, in addition to defining the role of contemporary Mexican cinema in Mexican society (although these last few days I have been evident caradefuchi divorce-litigation-of-district Mexican filmmaker has with the society).
Duck Season of Fernando Eimbcke: for when Mexican cinema back to his adolescence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment