Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sheraton On The Park Gym

The change of seasons ..... Thinking


This image taken from the network, I use to illustrate my words. If there is anything that stands now in the landscapes of Andalusia, is the change of color, those are pure brown autumn. But while these hours, or tomorrow when the car pack and go through the same places or new, our eyes will be filled roasted red light, only in this season.

images that we accumulate in our minds and bring us warmth and the remembrance of other places where we went. So I was, not many days traveling a road to years that did not happen. The tops of the trees and autumn were becoming, the feeling was extremely young. Poetically sound, was to sound spontaneous lines of Machado. But I just was looking around me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment