Friday, December 31, 2010

Slint Shot Resort In Mysore

INTENSE.

If you were to put a title in 2010 would be "intense." Have been 365 days that at times have seemed a thousand and one hundred times. If I did a ranking of the three best years of my life in 2010 would occupy a privileged place on the podium. It was a year that repeats, that will not go. That left me marked. Twelve months in which there have been things that have changed too.

I took my first crush, I got married on a beautiful beach, I was in the Caribbean, met London, I fell in love with New York, I went through three different companies, I started in the wonderful world of photography, I again writing, had with enthusiasm, "My life in your window, "was the first year in a long time I have not tried the drag of a single cigarette, went back to work in an office, I could finally visit Cabarceno, and Senda alive, and returned to the first PeƱiscola mini vacation with the whole family. Also see the doctor over the account, and there are hardly any threads that I join those who once were my friends, but it is law of life. The Wii came home, got a new album Room Red, Weezer, Mikel Erentxun, G. Men ... and have painted with their chords the soundtrack of this great year. I have learned to value those who really appreciate me, and I'm back to give it all to the ones I want . I got to order the complete series lost. I became a hoolligan else in that World Cup final in which Spain made me mourn without having any fucking clue about football. I have more intimate with myself. I cried more than any other year of my life. The best day of my life, it stays at this year forever. That magical June 12 where I say with all certainty that I touched the sky with your hands. That has rarely been 2010, and what I'm going to miss.
I wish you all and my heart a happy 2011. Thanks for the magic ... again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment