Friday, December 24, 2010

My Guys Wear Ladies Panties

MERRY CHRISTMAS. HEALTH

their lights for days that have invaded the city, today we can breathe its spirit. Doña Christmas we visit a year. Comes to pick up a 2010 too old and tired, and spread happiness and sadness of all the souls that inhabit the world. Christmas is something that leaves no one indifferent, or you love or hate.

I personally have had stages. As a child I loved, lived with the illusion of an innocent child all the magic of these dates. We met with my grandparents, my uncles, my cousin was a time to grow .... every Christmas a couple of inches, Santa Sled Playmobil loaded, sleepless nights waiting for Mr big red suit, and filled his mouth letting out a "Merry Christmas" to every adult who crosses your path. Over time those family gatherings were diluted to disappear completely. Ya

older, live these days otherwise. My life began to change too fast. I distanced myself from the spirit of Christmas, and have dates that have returned to conquer me again since I met Maku. With it the Christmas spirit walk through my life again, and again I believe in magic. Again I feel curious about the fat man in the red suit, and the Christmas tree dress up again. I listen the wonderful soundtrack of home alone (wonderful), I become a little happier these days ... I definitely have something special, nostalgic aroma, with good intentions, to paint a smile on your heart desires to fill our faith, and try to be a bit more solidarity ... who will forget the whole thing just start the new year ... but Mrs Christmas will once again, with more buckets full of happiness and good intentions. I wish you all / AS MORE THAN A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HAPPY NIGHT LIFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment