Monday, April 11, 2011

Pokemon Silver Sprite Digites

THE MYTH OF FRIENDSHIP. OUR

Have you ever stopped to think about the friends you have?, I mean this guy to stay to make reeds once a month, or that other person calling you every three months of duty, or the legion of strangers who adorn your "facebook friends". I mean real friends, people who would give anything to see you laugh, to help you. Friends that leave the skin when you raise your voice for the pain. That search your howling wolf at night .... painful you probably count on one hand, and is more than likely to get about half of the fingers.

I spent my youth preaching to the four winds, that love could not be comparable to friendship. That love was an expiration date, and that was something eternal friendship, which only goes off when your life is extinguished. That time my head was full of birds. The friend who saw the gang least because of his girlfriend turned into a true wimp, and the focus of all the jokes. I do not think I had those problems. So I went. I based my life on four stupid ideas about friendship, and I ended up sitting on the precipice of failure.

fondly remember the friends from school, and the street. Never mix, was curious. I remember asking Do you how many friends do you have?, And always said "At school or on the street?. And frankly, at that time my friends do not fit or joining the fingers and toes. The cole were dashed when the Institute came into our lives. And the street held up well done to adulthood, good something else. The best memories I have them stored there in the street. And I never tire of saying that the friends you have eleven, you will not ever.

Over time, brides, or the creation of different bonds, either in college or high school, you have to create other gangs, and those carrying tadpoles half life stuck with you, begin to frequent other places, and raisins to see seven days a week, to see seven times a month, and parentheses are becoming larger and larger until there is only nostalgia.

and still get people into your life. And the time you enter the gambling dens of the girls. Meetings on Saturday about a half dozen bottles, under the moonlight on the banks of the Ebro and the drinks make toast the friendship. And once again feel that friends are the essence of your life. And plan on the first vacation to the beach, and swear "eternal love" this handful of wonderful people you appreciate, and even come to idolize you because your personality is the host and do the jerk better than none. I leave the skin on her tears turn into smiles, to protect them while riding the typical drunken mess ..... and suddenly one day, you get ill and that telephone ring every Thursday to plan on Saturday, stop sounding . Not a call or a visit or a slight sign of concern over three weeks ago he was your friend .... and your disease becomes longer and longer, and still alone, watching the moon from your room. Saw the same moon as I swore "eternal love" around the half-dozen bottles. Finish assimilating you've lost time, and that the course you have to take is not that. And love gives you a hug and forgive you all what you said about him. I sweeten the day, and life returns to be pink. Life has given you a host, but love gives you a chance.

Leaving the room, my life began to change suddenly. I met the woman of my life, I left my old room and started to live by and for me. Destroyed the myth of friendship. I broke the locks that was pressing my head and I flew, I flew too high. My old life sat on that bench where so many stories I wrote, where so many times I had to sew her heart shattered, where the solitude of that year I could not see the road. And I finally saw the light, and understood better than ever where it was go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment