Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Diy Transparency Adaptor

Every Man for Himself.

Another year Easter is planted here like an elephant entering a china shop. Another year will do a terrible time. Curiously, it seems that the sky the same thing happens to me, that when approaching the smell of incense, the agony of Christ's face, and the endless legion of his confreres, it upsets your stomach with as much passion, both penitent faith .... so if excessive faith. At Easter always cold or raining. Whether you are delayed a month. It's a week sad. Horrid. I spoke last year of this, and my great fear of those figures. I do not see art, I see no meaning to the whole shebang is mounted around this strange devotion. I fail to understand. But if respect. And I also ask that this whole legion of brothers, and fans of this week, understand that there are people who do not like the circus.

This Easter is a peculiarity about the others. Maku will be one of these brothers of pointed cap, drum around his neck and dark eyes who will walk the streets of Zaragoza. I have the guts over the face. I was totally out of position the person I love most, and I share every second of my life, part of one of the things that terrify me of this world. "The Easter Circus." And do not say this in a contemptuous tone, is something that takes me from an early age. Confreres, and religious figures have staged the most horrifying nightmares of my childhood, and persecutions that I have burned into my skin. There are people who can not Belén Esteban, or Christmas or your birthday, or cat hair, or clowns, I can not stand this time, I feel panic.

I would love to fly away. To the beach. A mountain. To the moon. But the draft of the Treasury, and the sudden call from my wife I have anchored here. Finally, we will take the best we can. Holy Week has come gentlemen / as....Sálvese who can

0 comments:

Post a Comment