Sunday, March 20, 2011

Price Of Plan B At Walmart In 2011

HAIRDRESSERS.

few days ago I decided to cut my hair a little, you know, if I can not combed and well ... that if too long ... if I brows I look Blas, the Sesame Street. In short, I ended up in my usual hairdresser. Three girls working there, very Aterno them: a thousand piercings, cuts impossible in a very punk look. Two of them are usually in charge of my head and eyebrows. And frankly, have their days, but I usually always leave satisfied. That afternoon I met

Sara. The hairdresser that I had not even touched a hair.

"Today I'll cut your hair. We will first eyebrows. - Raised resigned look of "Rock de Luxe", and walked to the chair of torture.
"You know I always say the same ... but I really have not thought about buying one of those sprays that are a little bit of anesthesia?
"You're an exaggeration.

When I saw he picked up the pliers, the mirror Miguel began to turn blue.
-Eeeeeehh
I prefer to wax, and then and if it ends with pliers.
"I will be much better with tweezers .- And there ended the discussion. He began to pluck hairs one by one that blurred my eyebrows. The tears ran without any shame cheek below. I am convinced that in middle age, getting your eyebrows would have been a great torture. I clenched my teeth hard, pulls were slow and painful. My cries echoed within the four walls. The lady behind completely gorge laughed. Sara could not believe.
- So much it hurts?
"I hurt unless I stick a pin in an egg.
The salon became a movie with laughter. I stood dripping in the chair, one eyebrow done and over half done. I steeled myself, I pushed with all my strength the arms of his chair and finally heard the magic words: "Already."
"You see them well, or touch something. "I see them
perfect

with red eyebrows changed my couch and flipping my skull on the headrest, I felt her hands stroking my hair, then follow the water almost burns my ideas. I jumped off the couch and stood up with a cry full of pain.
- Whether you burn? -
"No, I love riding these numbers in salons. If you do not mind because I prefer to cut hair. I started looking around a hidden camera.
- How are you so short?
- I want to remove my side volume, and length of the top, but not much, that if I can not muss the hair well.
"I mean, I cut out of here so you will not be bulky and strut up to you so you can be messy. "That's
.- The thing was more than clear.
I finally relaxed. Reintroduced in the "Rock de Luxe." Liam Gallagher to set up a new band to look good. G men acting in Zaragoza on 1 April. Blink 182 may touch in Spain ...
- Are the pins the way you want? "I
downloads a bit and a tad closer, if not in two days look like the" Algarrobo ".
"Well, you're set.

raised my head from the magazine and saw a guy in the mirror stubborn, with an ultra short hair, eyes, trembling, and shaking the look of someone who is about to lie to mourn. I stroked my head looking disheveled locks ... There was nothing to comb. My face was bigger, my head was bigger. Everything was great about the length of my hair, which were dying under my soles.
- But you've seen what you've done with my head? You're not a hairdresser. You're Edward Scissorhands - The laughter of customers fill the salon again.
"Well, I think you looks good, goes well with the shape of your face.
"Do not worry Michael, you will grow very fast. This court does not collect what you intervened .- the head of the salon. "Almost
pluck me eyebrows, I've burnt the head, and I've left the hair look smooth coconut popeye ... Best of all is that I leave here and you're going to be very wide.
"But I do not see it so bad.

is not the first time something happens to me in a hairdresser. In just 30 years of my life my hair has been under the scissors for more than a "gardener." If you know a good hairdresser in Zaragoza me know, would you do me a favor. Meanwhile, wait under my cap to my hair growing back ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment