Wednesday, February 16, 2011

List Of Shiny Pokemon On Diamond

.

Winter, 1989. The red car remote control that Melchor has left the room, lost under the feet of people walking fast in all directions.
- Child! I almost fall to the damn car. Be more careful "I cry a lady that I almost step on the toy.
"Old people do not understand anything .- I whispered a voice from behind my own age. "Let me
. I will not give the car.
I do not want your car. Can you play soccer? - He answers a leather ball bouncing.
"Come.
spent that afternoon in January, kicking the ball against a shutter. Each goal is sounded across the street as a tower of dishes crashing to the ground. Finally, the concierge echándonos over there. The thing ended with a race to the main avenue, with the concierge hot on our heels, and a friend in the pocket. That cold January afternoon I met Jairo.

Spring 1993. I get to my street. It is ten o'clock at night. At the end of the corner I see four guys that nervous look in all directions. Are lower in the neighborhood and looks pretty dangerous. A fifth child cries nestled between them. Is the cry of Jairus, who refuses to give two hundred pesetas to rest in his pocket. I open the first bag of trash I see, and start throwing shit. They try to deviate, and crossed to them. It poked you in the nose, and a second in the balls. But the two older I win. Jairo gets a wooden pole sticking out of the container and scary. I wake as I can. The doctor gives me three points on the brow as a wound of war. Jairo excited cries.

Summer 1994. "Australian blonde" played in Zaragoza. They will do a concert in a popular radio station. I love that group. Jairo and I are unconditional since we discovered a few months ago. There are hardly any entries because seating is very limited. Jairo gives me an entry that he got his mother, he can not go because he has to take care of his sister who is ill.
was a great concert. That night I decided to learn to play guitar, and the next morning I discovered that Jairo was not taking care of his sister. He ran out to see her favorite band just because I wanted I saw it.

Fall 1996. My first girlfriend me lasted exactly three days, twelve hours and fifteen minutes. I did not know that having a partner would be so boring. All afternoon sitting on a bench looking at the Bustard, and talking nonsense. I do not have a girlfriend anymore. Above I feel bad because when I said, had been taken to mourn, and has run out. When he reached the corner bakery "Cuquis" Jairo see sitting on the porch. His eyes are red. In her cheek tears have been shed recently. What
-uncle. -Laura
dejado. me "I replied without looking away from the ground. "I've left
Rachel.
-! But it's gorgeous - I screams like I was crazy.
"I do not care. I do not have a girlfriend anymore. Love the cinema was invented for people to go to the movies, and English court were to buy gifts for Valentine's Day. It's all a farce. I do not cheat. (So \u200b\u200bI thought my head at age 15.)
"The truth is that neither me Laura went very well. I also hurt the iron that had teeth.

That night we smoked our first cigarettes, and we ended up sharing a couple of cans of beer that gave us the baker. I swear to the moon that he would never have a girlfriend, and we continue lying until the wee hours.

Winter, 2011 . February refuses to die without giving us a wave of freezing cold. Fnac I leave with the last book of Paul Auster in his pocket. I cover my head with the hat, and walked quickly toward the parking lot where I parked the car. A couple of guys smoke on a bench while watching a very young child pursues three pigeons. The dove flies toward me. The boy crashes into my lap.
I bend down to lift.

- Have you been hurt? - The child look at me not knowing whether or follow mourn very seriously.
"Sorry, we escaped .- He says one of the boys who smoked on the bench.
- Jairo?
- Miguel! But what is in your life? You like it ... How long have we met?
"About twelve years. That strong. And you've done with your life?
"Well I guess live intensely. I married very young. I had a child who just pulled you to your knees, got divorced, and three years ago I met the love of my life. "I
Jairo has spread much .. I was going to tell you that I have married as if the" no more ", and you're already divorced and with a mini Jairus hit by people with just half a meter in height. .. And have you remarried?
"I'm on it. We get everything ready for 2012.
"You have time to redo your life.
"The truth is that since Raul knew everything was like silk as Raúl .- The bank rises and reaches out to me. -
"Raul is your ...
-Si. Raul is the person who changed my life.

We talked for nearly an hour of the past. The adult version of Jairo was totally the opposite to his alma mater children and adolescents. Twelve years had made my childhood friend who was married and divorced and homosexual, and just turned 28. I returned the car with his mind set on that afternoon breaks of 96, thinking that the target is a gentleman who has a great time in hiding, playing and moving the pieces of our lives at will. What yesterday was black, white can be today. Everything can change. What adventures will never change I lived with Jairo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment